Food Photography Workshop
16th Oct, Saturday | 2pm to 6pm
Learn how to break into the world of professional food photography, for passionate food photographers who want to take their food photography to the next level. The workshop aims at imparting practical skills with a live demo to ensure pro quality pictures by participants after the workshop.
You will learn about the basic concepts of Food Styling and Photography
It will be a hands-on session with a combination of theory as well as practice sessions with the help of mentors during the session.
Post workshop you will be able to
- Take better food pictures
- Understand your camera better
- Importance of Food Styling
- Use of props in Food styling and photography
- Tips from experts about how to take your pictures to the next level
Whether you are a seasoned professional photographer looking to expand your skillset, or a novice holding nothing more than a smartphone, this workshop will provide you with the strategies, tips, and techniques needed to stand out, and land that delicious food photography job.
Who should attend
This workshop is for Beginner who is Food Photography enthusiast
What you need to bring
– D-SLR Camera, Smart phone or any Digital Camera