Basic Photography Workshop 2.0
Basic Photography Workshop 2.0 is full-day workshops including theory and practical, designed to extend your photography skills to give you a more practical approach and help you master the Manual mode in DSLR.
With a strong emphasis on practical, hands-on shooting exercises, this course will make you feel in complete control over your DSLR manual mode. In-depth review and critique sessions are held to give you valuable and encouraging feedback.
You will have the opportunity to practice your newly acquired skills during the workshop.
- Know your camera and what it can do for you
- Understanding the Exposure (aperture, Shutter, ISO, WB, and Metering )
- Use different lighting situations to create drama in photos
- Posing and Portraiture
- Learn principles of composition and framing you shots
- What and how do you click pictures to create the WOW effect!
- Unique content designed in an informed manner to help you understand easily.
- Get acquainted with the basic knowledge of photography techniques
- Important concepts explained in a more practical manner
- Combination of theory and practical for hands-on experience